RE: POKEYs

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 14:07:24 EST

I bought a *LOT* of those stinking BallBlazer carts. I was planning on
buying an OK or APS selective solder/desolder system to put the chips,
but the project I needed the Pokeys for never came together so the $3500
for the desolderer scared me off. I pulled a couple dozen with the PACE
through-hole desoldering station here at work. *That's* tedious.
(Hence the $5/ea price ;-)

I keep meaning to order a solder-pot big enough to hold a decent sized
board but never get around to it...

-Clay