RE: Binary Rate Multipliers...

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 14:15:06 EST

G'day Clay and folks,

If anybody gets that "do it in FPGA" urge, I have the Cinematronics
motherboard's schematics captured (and first pass at debugging) in
Viewlogic/Xilinx. I'm suppose to dig these out for Al to put up on the
spies.com but haven't gotten around to that yet.

By the way, I might have a line on an unstuffed Cinematronics motherboard
which would be invaluable in doing this project since following
traces is otherwise a bit difficult.

                Steve Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com