RE: home made EPROM erasers

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 17:15:44 EST

I don't know where Todd was shopping but when I went looking
for one, the cheapest erasers were about $70 for a battery operated
one and AC powered units started at $99. I decided to go the same
route as Todd and found the same bulb for $8 and the fixture for $12.
I put it all inside an old clock radio and I'm more than pleased with
the results.

Did I waste MY time?

Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com