Re: 2114's ->RE: BattleZone probs....

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 11:51:45 EST

Yeah - the part number was 2114-AL that I used and it gave me problems. -
And yes, funny that Mark would mention checking the roms to make sure they
were seated properly in their sockets. My Battlezone complained about a
bad rom - all I did was push it in with my thumb (I could here a small
click) and then it was happy.

Matt