Re: 2114's ->RE: BattleZone probs....

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 14:53:33 EST

No, they didn't (I was working for them!) They never noticed
the glitch and the old 450 nS part never saw it. The design
"worked" so they didn't worry about it.

But then, years later, there were no more 450 nS parts but
LOTS of 20 nS Cyprus parts. The pinout was the same so......

Thank goodness for digital scopes. Don't know if I would
have found it with a regular analog scope.

(The glitch was being caused where their write signals went
through some NAND gates.)