Cocktail tempest control panels FT

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 10:56:58 EST

G'day folks,

I ran into a new fellow collector in Santa Barbara this weekend. In his
stash (mainly from the 70's) he had 2 cocktail Tempest control panels. He
collects old rare computers...his wish list is as follows (preferably with
documentation):

S-100 computers, boards, and documentation
An Apple II (not +, c, e, etc.)
The "Black Apple", a black Apple II+ with the Bell & Howell name on it
A Cosmic Elf and Super Elf
Single Board Computers and Evaluation Boards
an Apple I
DEC PDP computers, primarily 8s and 11s
Thinker Toys
Geniac (early toy computer)
Polymorphics
Southwest Technical Products Computers
Sphere Computers
Scelbi
Ohio Scientific

Let me know if you either have some of the above or if you are interested in
the cocktail Tempest control panels, and I'll put you in touch with this
collector. Otherwise he'll be putting these on eBay later.

                Steve Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com

ps - He has alot of BW raster stuff (including tons of manuals and Star Tech
journals volumes 1-4 and 6) for anyone like Al who's interested in that
Bronze Age electronics. No monitors, just boards, power supplies and some
artwork.