Re: Cocktail tempest control panels FT

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 12:37:58 EST

I have the wreck of a Motorola 6809 eval board. I had wirewrapped it up
years ago to take the "NEW" 4164's because it used the rathe expensive
2114s at that time and I could get the 4164's for $200 for eight. a
steal! I think it is still relativley complete, but a corner was cut off
it on the wirewrap area for an emergency (!) a number of years later.
I also have a rather LARGE word processor computer, the AES "Plus",
includes the printer and cables and manual...

Shall we compare junk? I've got 3300 sq ft... (ask Al)

I'd like a cabaret CP for Tempest. or an overlay for same.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com