Re: Funny vector drawing and TL082's

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 18:50:41 EST

This fits in well with a theory that I have. That is that the original
manufacturer of a device is closer to the specs than an aftermarket. TI
makes the best IC's it seems and it was recommended to me years ago,
that I use RCA transistors as they had a better silicon purification
process.

I guess what it boils down to is not all devices are the same...try to
replace parts with the SAME manufacturer as the original.
Sigh, I can see my parts department REALLY growing now...

John :-#)#

ps: I've seen the same thing, thought I had a bad replacement part for
those TL82's...

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com