Re: Has anyone heard of or seen Vector "promo" Video Tapes??

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 22:22:31 EST

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 MKDUD@aol.com wrote:

<snip>
> Has anyone seen these? Do they really exist? I don't know if I want to
> risk $100 to get a bunch of stuff that might end up being "How to beat Atari
> VCS games..." starring some funny looking guy in a green polyester suit. Any
> advice would be appreciated.

I would beleive what your friend says is probably true.. Williams and Sega
still produce promotional videos for every game they produce and have for
as long as I have been going to distributors (since about '91), I'ms sure
they were making them long before that. Definately check into it.. and if
you get them and have interested parties wanting copies I'll be glad to
provide a duplication service. Another "hobby" of mine is messing around
with professional video equipment and I have several pro Beta VCRs so I
can make an excellent dub to Beta, superBeta, ED-Beta, VHS, or S-VHS.

Beta is better anyway :>

Jeff