Re: Has anyone heard of or seen Vector "promo" Video Tapes??

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 07:08:02 EST

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:30:13 -0700 (MST) Kurt Mahan <kmahan@xmission.com>
writes:

>Along with format changes can we turn them into AVI or MPEG files?
>(or whatever video format people can play on their pc/mac/amiga/zx80)..

I can do that. My little brother has been cranking out MPEG-1 Video CDs
of his MST3K videotape collection as well as his Uncle Waldo's Cartoon
show/Rocky & Bullwinkle rarities on his CD-R/Broadway MPEG encoder.

AVIs have an advantage in quality but they take up a lot more space than
MPEGs. If the video clips are tiny then we may be able to stuff them all
on one CD.

BTW We are also working on MPEGing laserdisc games for the emu scene.

Virtu-Al

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]