Re: Has anyone heard of or seen Vector "promo" Video Tapes??

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 10:55:31 EST

In a message dated 1/26/99 10:30:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, mayday19@idt.net
writes:

<< I would beleive what your friend says is probably true.. Williams and Sega
 still produce promotional videos for every game they produce and have for
 as long as I have been going to distributors (since about '91), I'ms sure
 they were making them long before that. Definately check into it.. and if
 you get them and have interested parties wanting copies I'll be glad to
 provide a duplication service. Another "hobby" of mine is messing around
 with professional video equipment and I have several pro Beta VCRs so I
 can make an excellent dub to Beta, superBeta, ED-Beta, VHS, or S-VHS.

 Beta is better anyway :>

     I was aware that the Beta was better. I also appreciate the intrest that
you guys have for the promo vids. I think I'm going to tell the guy that I
need to see the videos (make sure they are viewable, not totally deteriorated,
and be sure they are actually coin-op promos as he says) before I spend $100
on them. I'll keep you all posted, and if they turn out to be what he says,
I'll defiantely be getting them, and I'll probably work out something where
every one can have them for a reasonable price. (I was thinking $30 for 5, he
says there are 10 of them.)