RE: Exidy Vertigo board pictures

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 12:34:29 EST

"
Great! How about selling me the spare boardset?"

I would post this to you privately, but since you've posted this
to the mailing list..

Since the first board was missing all of the proms, and I haven't
had time to verify that the prom set was ok on the first board,
I have no plans to sell either board. I didn't put the pictures up
or the manual up as a 'brag', either. They are VERY tough to find
and I thought a picture of them would help people spot a board set
if they should see it.