RE: Star Wars/Wells Gardner 6100 Problem

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 14:38:50 EST

Clay,

So I understand this then...is to NOT switch between the games with
the power on? I must confess, I've been doing that. When I read the
message below, the hair on the back of my neck stood straight up!!

So, is it ok to switch games with the power on or do I run the risk
of damaging my monitor?

Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Tom Cloud