Space Duel and moving

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_angel.com>
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 15:58:31 EST

So remember a while back I posted about my Space Duel cocktail for sale?
Well I was supposed to put up a picture but I never got to borrow that
digital camera again and I got busy with other things. Anyway, I'm moving
this weekend and it is still for sale! However, I have decided that there
is a trade deal I will accept instead if anyone is interested...
Asteroids Deluxe. Why would I want to trade my 1 of 500 SD cocktails for
an Asteroids Deluxe machine? I don't know. I'm just nice I guess. Or
maybe I mean stupid. Anyway, it has to be a really, *really*, REALLY nice
Asteroids Deluxe. So who wants to pick up my SD from my old apartment and
then deliver an Asteroids Deluxe to my new one? Remember I am in North
County San Diego. My old apartment is in Carlsbad and my new one is in
Encinitas. Oh and I should describe the SD cocktail again... excellent
shape, no original glass, 100% working. I would like to do this *now* so
I don't have to move the game with a u-haul this weekend. Thanks!

Miranda
miranda@angel.com