Re: Star Wars/Wells Gardner 6100 Problem

From: W. Dennis Shirk <dshirk_at_godfrey.com>
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 18:39:20 EST

Clay, would the Low Voltage section of the board be a good place to start
with the troubleshooting? I have read up on Anders Knudsen's LV2000
replacement for the low voltage section which is supposed to fix all kinds
of problems. BTW, the URL for the LV2000 is
http://www.diac.com/%7Ejeffh/lv2000/

Dennis
http://gameroom.godfrey.com