Re: Zanen cap kit

From: Ed Henciak <eddie_at_telerama.com>
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 16:17:18 EST

The parts for WG monitors are fine...it's the kit they sell for the G08
(Electrohome Color XY used in Sega stuff). The deflection transistors are
underrated as are some caps. In fact, I recall a couple discussions on
RGVAC (in the days before Clay started short changing us a switch in our
ESB kits) of people blowing up G08s after installing Zanen's kits (defl.
transistor failure).

Ed