RE: The Resurrection of Vertigo

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 10:40:20 EST

>> BTW, If anyone has copies of the schematics for either Exidy Vertigo or
>> Exidy Top Gunner please let Al or me know. Hell, if anyone knows ANYTHING
>> about either of these games let us know.

>Was top gunner more prevalent than Vertigo?
> jess

At this point, it's just an assumption that the two games are similar
and you know what happens when you assume. I started to look
at the EPROM images on Wendesday and noted that the
copyright information stated:

TOP GUNNER 2.0 COPYRIGHT (C) EXIDY INC.
1986 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
VIC TOLOMEI

The message table further on in EPROM mentioned all the
same controls that the Vertigo manual mentions, so I assume
they're related somehow.

Dave