Asteroids Deluxe Text question from John Herman

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 11:59:21 EST

Hello,

     I don't know if John has subscribed to the list, so anybody who can help
might want to e-mail him directly. (jhermann@msp.sc.ti.com (John Hermann))

>>Subject: Very technical questions about Asteroids.

MK,

I'm trying to complete some mods on Asteroids Deluxe, and
would like to alter the copyright printout to reflect my
changes. I haven't been able to find where the copyright
is printed, so I'm assuming that it's in the packed text
format. Also, after the copyright has been altered, I
will need to change the checksum data for checking the
ROMs in self test. If you can give any hints on either
of these issues, I would appreciate it. BTW, these changes
will be released for free and with a statement not allowing
profit to be made on the codes.

Best Regards,

John Hermann<<