Re: Asteroids "Wraparound Roms" anybody got these??

From: Doug Jefferys <dougj_at_hwcn.org>
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 11:59:54 EST

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999 MKDUD@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 2/4/99 8:48:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, Mowerman@erols.com
> writes:
>
> << V2 #5
> 3) Prevent the intermittent loss of 3rd initial on 10th highest score.
> >>

> I'd love to get the images, or buy them from somebody.

And I'd love to take a look at the chunk of code that has to do with the
high score manipulation, just to satisfy my curiosity about the conditions
under which this bug would take place, as I never recall seeing it in the
arcades. (OK, not particularly useful, I agree, but I've always found the
idea of finding hard-to-reproduce bugs amusing...)

Later,
Doug.

--
 dougj   |