Re: Tempest Spinner Question

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 14:40:38 EST

I know it's possible. I think Rick Schieve did it LONG AGO by just
purchasing some optos that he thought were close to the originals. I don't
know enough EE wise to give you a pointer though. Sorry! Oh, wait. I
think he replaced bad optos on an Atari board. My bad! But it should be
possible. I think the hardest part will be alignment but it should be
possible.

Chris Loggans <chris.loggans@deltasolutions.com> on 02/09/99 02:21:23 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu