Re: remapping controls

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 14:49:40 EST

Atari did it to confound collecters' plans 20 years later! :-)

*IF* all the controls from Space Duel actually have trace connections to an
input chip on your Gravitar board, then yes, it MIGHT be possible.
Actually, that's a great idea but only *IF*...

PS Oh, I wanted your SD cocktail alright. The only problem was $, space,
and geography.

"Miranda K. Collins" <miranda@angel.com> on 02/09/99 02:34:28 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu