RE: remapping controls

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_angel.com>
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 20:09:41 EST

Clay,

Are you talking about remapping the controls with hardware, or with
software? When I put my Gravitar board into my Space Duel, almost every
button is wrong, but they are all there. In other words, you can play the
game just fine if you are an octopus. Everything but the controls is the
same, including the LEDs. Also just in case this is not common knowledge,
putting Gravitar into a Space Duel cocktail does put the game into
cocktail mode. The screen flips upside down for the other player and the
2P controls are assigned to entirely different buttons. (As opposed to the
way Gravitar uses the same buttons for both players in the standard
cabinet) I really want to get those controls remapped. So how about my
original question: can it be changed in the code?

Miranda