Major Havoc questions SD conversion

From: Chris Bright <cbright_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 14:06:21 EST

Hi all,

1. How do you reset the highscores for MH... SD conversion. It says in
the manual to hold
down the right coin switch and press the fire/jump button. This doesn't
seem to do anything.
The left coin switch is not connected... maybe the one that is connected
to the right is
really the left?

2. Stupid question.... how do I take the control panel off... I could
figure it out, but I'm lazy.

3. How wide/high should the monitor be adjusted to. This game overscans
(ie draws off the
screen alot.) In test mode I made it keep the box nicely inside the
screen.

4. After the game is on for awhile the vectors get a bit fuzzy? Not out
of focus, but they
have static in them. Understand? Will a cap-kit fix this? It almost
looks like interference.

5. Are Tempest and MH SD conv spinners the same?

--
Later, Chris Bright
Vid page http://www.comnet.ca/~cbright/