Re: Multie Games was Re: remapping controls

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 09:43:12 EST

Nice! Doesn't the added control affect your SW playing though? And do you
have power through your connecters too, or just controls, XY, and audio?

Chris Bright <cbright@sympatico.ca> on 02/10/99 09:26:24 AM

Please respond to vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu

To: vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
cc: (bcc: Franklin Bowen/MD/CheckFree)
Subject: Multie Games was Re: remapping controls

Franklin Bowen wrote:

> I did something like that but manually. I came up with my own Atari
> Standard Vector Connecter (I think 72 pin .156" edge connecter)

Some of you many have seen
this...http://www.comnet.ca/~cbright/vidgames/source/starwars.html

These are picks of my Starwars game that also plays Tempest, Gravitar
and Space Duel. I used a DB-37 and DB-25 also connectors for the
games... you change two connectors to change games.... takes about
5 seconds! I has been working fine for about 3 years... had to replace
a connector, but that was because I did it poorly in the first place.

--
Later, Chris Bright
Vid page http://www.comnet.ca/~cbright/