Re: Multi Games was Re: remapping controls

From: Chris Bright <cbright_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 10:21:41 EST

Franklin Bowen wrote:

> Nice! Doesn't the added control affect your SW playing though? And do you
> have power through your connecters too, or just controls, XY, and audio?

Everything is through the connectors... you have to power down to change
games.And no, the control panel doesn't get in the way of play SW at all...
also, I didn't
have to modify (ie cut) the Starwars game at all, other than removing the coin
box and re-argaing some wires/power. I'm going to do something similar with
my Major Havoc, SD conversion to play BW and some colorized Asteroids/
Deluxe games. But I have to get my Defender and Robotron back together first.

--
Later, Chris Bright
Vid page http://www.comnet.ca/~cbright/