Re: Star Wars Matrix Errors

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 12:58:31 EST

Check your power! This solved my mathbox errors but I still have a problem
with the board.

And check out my post:
http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=403582560

to help explain the troubleshooting guide. I still don't fully understand
how to check results on some of the tests.

"Mark Jenison" <jenison@cig.mot.com> on 02/10/99 12:23:44 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu