Re: RGVAC gathering in Baltimore, MD, USA

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 00:51:56 EST

In a message dated 2/10/99 1:41:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fbowen@balt.checkfree.com writes:

<< I just posted this to RGVAC so I thought I would send it here too in case
 someone doesn't follow RGVAC:

 When: Saturday, February 27th, 4pm
 Where: My house
 Why: To let local RGVACers meet, exchange ideas, give newbies a place to
 actually SEE what a conversion harness looks like, learn

 I'll provide the pizza.

 Drop me an email for directions if you're interested.

 PS Sending me an email does NOT require you to show up. So if you think
 there's even a 1% chance you'll drop by, send me an email.

Wow, that is a really great idea, Franklin! I can't make it to MD, (too much
work right now), but I was thinking of doing something similar in the PGH
area. Any interest?

Thanks,
Michael Kelley