Re: RGVAC gathering Baltimore, MD, USA

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 09:48:45 EST

> Yes, I have looked at a map and Vancouver seems to be the same distance
> from Baltimore it was last week. *BUT*, you're forgetting about the
> collecter factor. Some of them MIGHT actually come all the way across the
> country just to look through all your stuff! It would be crazy but we've
> read PLENTY of crazy examples in RGVAC! :-)

Yeah, where's SteveO to explain the Chicago->DC->Champaign->Chicago
trip to collect one game, which on the final leg of the journey, got
turned into kindling by another driver who decided to hit steve's
trailer. Decrement the count of Banditos by 1.

The Champaign (100 miles south of chicago) trip was to drop a couple
of games off that he picked up for someone else.. They made it..

Kurt