Re: RGVAC gathering Baltimore, MD, USA

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 08:36:33 EST

Yes, I have looked at a map and Vancouver seems to be the same distance
from Baltimore it was last week. *BUT*, you're forgetting about the
collecter factor. Some of them MIGHT actually come all the way across the
country just to look through all your stuff! It would be crazy but we've
read PLENTY of crazy examples in RGVAC! :-)

John Robertson <jrr@flippers.com> on 02/11/99 05:58:33 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu