Re: Fluke 9100

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 15:44:57 EST

Speaking of pods, I had a small triumph this morning. I ordered a Z-80
pod a couple of weeks ago from Naptech. The cost was originally $125 +
shipping and it came with a nice condition manual. After a couple of
weeks they called me up and said they weren't able to get it working and
that I could buy it from them for $50 as is. I said OK. When I finally
got it, I was able to fix it within just a couple of hours. The
troubleshooter kept saying "UUT Power Failure - Attempting Reset". So I
knew the problem was on the Pod's processor board. I finally narrowed the
problem down to the 6532 I/O chip, swapped it - and got myself a working
Z-80 pod with the manual for only $50.

Just thought I'd share. :)

Matt