Fluke 9100

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 12:14:13 EST

Just reading Clay's post on the 9010 programs..
I've been flipping through the 9100 manuals the past couple days (read: it
takes a couple days to read through it all) and I'm
getting an itch to start screwing around with it.. its just kinda hard
when I still have yet to pick up a 6502 pod.. Has anybody written any TL/1
programs for testing Atari boards? With an I/O pod or two (and a full
compliment of clip adapters) you could do some pretty cool stuff with a
nice GFI program.. Similar to that computer based tester AL was talking
about on RGVAC. Maybe pick an object in the vector ROM to draw on the
screen, then read the signatures off the ICs in the vector generator
through an I/O pod.. pulse the inputs and read them back.. etc.