Re: Hmmmmm... ROM archives?

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_Agouron.COM>
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 11:39:05 EST

Clay Cowgill wrote:

> Hmmmmmmm. So I decided to go look for alternate Lunar Lander ROM
> sets... I haven't looked around in a while, but Dave's Classics, the
> ROM Archive at Peek, and a couple others seem to have taken everything
> offline. :-(
>
> Hopefully someone here had the foresight to leech everything before all
> this N64 and PSX emulator legal hassles started up.

I spent some "quality" time over the Xmas holiday wading through gobs of
MP3s, warez, kracks, XXX, etc. to drum up all the ROMs I could find
(things were obviously starting to get out of hand). If folks on this
list need anything, let me know. As I mentioned in private e-mails to
some folks on this list, my preference is to spread these things far and
wide to people who care about preserving the games, not bragging that
they have 1143 games on their PC for free.

Ray

NB if the IDSA comes after me because of this e-mail, I'll claim that
Steve O forged it to get me in trouble ;-)