Re: Rate Multiplier BD? What do I have?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 13:23:12 EST

This might be an after market device that would automatically change the
IRQ frequency that the cpu got. I didn't recall that Atari made one,
but... This would thus speed the game up...operators were really
frustrated with the folks that would have a string of extra lives
stretching across the screen. There were adds for these things in the
industry mags in the early 80's as well as in STJ. I might have some
info on the settings, but I doubt it. LMK if no one else can help, I'll
try and do some deep digging.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com