Re: Rate Multiplier BD? What do I have?

From: <JOE.MAGIERA_at_a1il.ameritech.com>
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 10:09:19 EST

Sorry if this comes through twice, the first one didn't appear to take.

>In my opinion, the "rate multiplier board" is better than many other
>Asteroids speed mods in that it has a pot to adjust exactly how fast you
>want the board to go. The other mods I've seen do not have an adjustment.

The one I have does not appear to have any adjustable pots. Also, does
anyone know what chips are supposed to go in the second row (the sockets
are all empty).

Does anyone have any Atari documentation on it? I'm sure they had to have
some kind of technical bulletin or something to go with it.

Have I stumped you guys? Most of the answers to my question on this board
have been speculation and opinions. Just teasing! I'd much rather you
guys know and share info rather than introduce another unknown into the
hobby.

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com