LL Overlays.

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 00:13:41 EST

Gang,
   With all this talk about LL's I got to thinking (Dangerous I know), would
there be a demand for LL Overlays ???

I'm going to do Asteroids next, I got a panel lined up to do the artwork, so
if LL is in demand, I would need someone to 'loan' me a panel for awhile
(don't need the controls) to duplicate... Need at least 10 interested
parties to make this work, it takes about 60 days to complete a cycle if all
goes well...

Opinions ???

BTW" Nobody has any further ideas on my Asteroids with No Test Pattern
problem :-( ?

TTYL
TomW