Re: LL Overlays.

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_Agouron.COM>
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 13:23:30 EST

TomW wrote:

> Gang,
> With all this talk about LL's I got to thinking (Dangerous I know), would
> there be a demand for LL Overlays ???
>
> I'm going to do Asteroids next, I got a panel lined up to do the artwork, so
> if LL is in demand, I would need someone to 'loan' me a panel for awhile
> (don't need the controls) to duplicate... Need at least 10 interested
> parties to make this work, it takes about 60 days to complete a cycle if all
> goes well...
>
> Opinions ???

A issue with LL is the cp had the backlit selection stuff. Overlay
doesn't help you here. Also, I strongly suspect you don't have to take
your socks off to count the number of people that even have Lunar Lander
control panels (forget about full cabinets).

LOTS of people have rusty Asteroids control panels that need some help.

Ray