RE: Lunar Lander on Asteroids. :-)

From: Mike Benedict <benedict_m_at_palmer.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 13:41:53 EST

At 15:53 02/18/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>The idea is a $99-150 kit (depending on features and quantities that I
>build). Probably closer to the low end of that range, but I hedge on
>the price until I know how many boards I'm doing and what the cost is.
>In a nutshell the goal is all ROM versions of Asteroids, Deluxe, and

Will the kit include the very cool black light that turns on automagically
while playing Deluxe? Yeah, I know, theres always a wise guy... :-)

>> On an unrelated note, are the SW/ESB multigames still available?
>>
>Yup. I've got about 5 built up now.

Consider that minus one. I got the price and shipping off your web page
but need the mailing address. If you'll post or e-mail me your address,
I'll get a money order in the mail to you.

Thanks Clay!

Mike Benedict