RE: Lunar Lander on Asteroids. :-)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 13:54:22 EST

> Will the kit include the very cool black light that turns on
> automagically
> while playing Deluxe? Yeah, I know, theres always a wise guy... :-)

Well, actually... I could hijack one of the coin-counter outputs to
swich a relay and turn on the black-light when Deluxe runs. ;-)

> >> On an unrelated note, are the SW/ESB multigames still available?
> >>
> >Yup. I've got about 5 built up now.
>
> Consider that minus one. I got the price and shipping off your web
> page
> but need the mailing address. If you'll post or e-mail me your
> address,
> I'll get a money order in the mail to you.

Just FYI for everyone-- I've got a redesigned website that I'll probably
turn on in the next few weeks. (Still writing HTML...) In the meantime
though, my boring old ASCII order form is available at
http://www.multigame.com/order.html

It has all the stuff currently available as well as payment address,
terms, etc.

-Clay