Re: Lunar Lander Test Mode? Anyone?

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 00:00:40 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 1:25:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, ray@Agouron.COM
writes:

<< DOn't you dare hack up a Negcon for this! ;-)

 I play LL in my Asteroids. What I did was buy a $8 PC analog joystick
 with suction cups on the bottom (!), hack the internals to make the pots
 voltage dividers, add resistors in series to the vertical pot to limit
 the voltage range to LL's liking, and used that for thrust. I used the
 Asteroids buttons for everything else. >>

Naahh, I wouldn't hack up my Negcon. I like it too much. I was just throwing
the idea around so if someone could do something similiar with an Asteroids
button, it might work for LL.