FS: Fluke 9010 Unit

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 00:33:43 EST

While, not strictly Vector, I thought I offer it here first before the NG..

I've got an extra Fluke 9010, asking $50 + shipping ..

Here's the catch, the Display is out, I've tested the unit with the display
from one of my other units and she comes up fine, Fluke 9010 Power Up-Ok.
With the 'bad' display it beeps when you hit keys etc, so I don't think the
display causes it to stop running or anything like that. Judging from what
little I've read in schematics, the display just sits there monitoring for
display data. The red LED's on the display board as well are out. I did swap
out the display processor with a good one, but it didn't help. So I suspect
something is keeping the processor from running.. Anyway, I've got two
others now, and I don't want to mess with it.. The unit has the CommPort
option in it..

'Might' be an easy fix (hum, I've heard that one before)

TomW