Re: Lunar Lander on Asteroids. :-)

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 18:59:01 EST

Help! Could someone please clear up my confusion about this???

The thread subject is LL on Asteroids. So, what Clay is building here
is an adapter to run LL and A.D. on a Asteroids machine? Somewhere
I heard about LL/A.D./Asteroids in color, or was I dreaming? Will this
board run in a color vector game cab or in a Asteroids cab?

How about Asteroids and A.D. in a LL cab? (Thinking now I should've
kept my A.D. cabinet! Arggg!) Still have my LL though!

Sorry about the dumb questions, I'm just getting confused with all
this talk of adapters and b/w games being played in color and so
forth.

Regards,
Tom Cloud