Re: Asteroids, LL, Deluxe multigame

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 22:38:39 EST

In a message dated 2/22/99 8:46:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, aek@spies.com
writes:

<< The best part of all of this is after all of the work you put into this,
 people complain about the price on RGVAC. I imagine you'll barely make
 parts cost back, without considering your time.

     Who in the hell was complaining!!!! (Pardon my mouth, but just TRY
finding an Asteroids, LL, and Deluxe board for a combined price of $150 in
today's assinine ebay world....) Perhaps Clay should sell them for $150 to a
select few, then auction ALL the rest on ebay individually so the jackass
complainers can pay $300 and up for each kit.
     I can see it now, "Limited Collectors Edition Asteroids Multikit" "A rare
item, and a good investment..." Maybe Clay could hand sign each auctioned
board and number them with a sharpie? (Actually, I think it really would be
cool to have a signed kit from Clay, but I wouldn't bid one to the moon on
ebay...)
     I'd also like a signed edition of one of the giant SW>ESB switches - the
kind that dimms your lights and makes the whirrring noise...Ed might have the
original, but I'll have the signed edition.