RE: multigame

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 21:30:32 EST

> The best part of all of this is after all of the work you put into
> this,
> people complain about the price on RGVAC. I imagine you'll barely make
> parts cost back, without considering your time.

*Heh*, yeah-- I "work for free" on these things, so that's the only way
$99 makes much sense to me. I pushed the MultiPac price up a bit
because there's a lot of hand soldering with the flying wires and
headers and whatnot. I make a few bucks at it, but I don't feel
particularly guilty-- TwoBit Score's selling a 8-game pacman multigame
for $269... Ugh.

-Clay