Re: schematic mismatches...

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 15:05:47 EST

The G05-802/805 manual has some apparent errors
in connector connection, such as where to connect
the CRT heater.

In the TV repair world it is pretty common to have
schematic errors, mostly due to revisions of the
circuit.

My favorite was in a Sams Computerfact folder for
a PCs Limited computer where they had one DIP switch
that connected the +5 to ground when turned on!