Re: Rare vector finds web page

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 21:13:26 EST

> As far as I know that one didn't come out of Southern unless I just missed
> it. They had a lot of boxed and new games until last year so it's possible
> (unlikely.... kick myself if I had missed that one).

It just made a lot of sense to me that it would have come from there one
way or anyther.. Southern had a longstanding history of throwing next to
unused games in the warehouse. the Zektor was operated but probably no
more than a month. maybe some other op got it from southern a few years
back. There was like 8 Zektor manuals found in there after all and Lee
said he got the game in Orlando..

Jeff