Re: Logic Analyzer

From: Rhea, Cristopher J. <crhea_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 11:30:02 EST

> > I'd really like to see what it looks like. I got a 9100 surplus which I
> > passed on to ChrisR, but never did see the keyboard at the same place
> > (had the monitor though I think? Chris?). They have bins and bins of
> > keyboards though so I'd like to look through them knowing what to try to
> > find.

Yea... I have the monitor (nothing special), but I'm still looking for
they keyboard and manuals....

I called Fluke a while back and the manual set was well over $1K.

If someone finds a set at a surplus place... let me know (or I'll wait for the
scanned set...)

> its pretty easy to spot, it has a fluke logo on it and it has the normal
> 12 function keys at the top of the keyboard, but 2 of the keycaps (F4 &
> F9) were replaced with blanks so there are only 10 F keys. the numeric pad
> is totally different. I'll get a few pics up along with some other 9100
> stuff like the I/O pods so when somedody finds them for $10 you can BUY
> them :>

Has anyone used a PC keyboard just to see if everything works OK?
I haven't programmed my 9100 yet (haven't had the time to play- my workshop is
in the middle of being gutted and rebuilt).

> take a look tomorrow at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/3299

Love the pictures... they are a big help!

--- Cris

 Cristopher J. Rhea Mayo Foundation
 Research Computing Facility Pavilion 2-25
 crhea@Mayo.EDU Rochester, MN 55905
 Fax: (507) 266-4486 (507) 284-0587