Re: Logic Analyzer

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 11:59:28 EST

> I called Fluke a while back and the manual set was well over $1K.
>
> If someone finds a set at a surplus place... let me know (or I'll wait for the
> scanned set...)

It might take a couple months to scan in the 3000 pages but I'll get it
done eventually :>

> > http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/3299
>
> Love the pictures... they are a big help!

ok, I cant tell if thats sarcastic or not :>
those pics are pretty bad, but I got carried away and made a whole little
test equipment page.. go check it out so you all can see what this stuff
looks like, so you'll know to keep an eye out :)

goto:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/3299/test.html

the plain 3299 address I gave earlier is all my FS ads.. if you are
looking for a DATA I/O 29 B take a look in there I put a pic in as I
bought yet another one (to get the manuals). I know there was at least one
other person that was looking for one..

Jeff