Re: Logic Analyzer

From: Rhea, Cristopher J. <crhea_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 12:24:19 EST

> It might take a couple months to scan in the 3000 pages but I'll get it
> done eventually :>

Heck, I've had the 9100 for more than a couple months and I haven't made any
progress.... you'll be doing better than I....

> ok, I cant tell if thats sarcastic or not :>
> those pics are pretty bad, but I got carried away and made a whole little
> test equipment page.. go check it out so you all can see what this stuff
> looks like, so you'll know to keep an eye out :)

No sarcasm... yes, the pictures could be better, but they show a pretty
complete set of stuff for the Flukes (at least, stuff that I don't have yet).

Since I don't have the manuals or sales glossies, I don't have a list of
"everything that is possible" with either the 9100 or the 9010.

Your photos gave me an idea of what to keep an eye out for....

BTW: bunch of stuff for sale for a 9010 (pods go on either the 9010 or the
9100) on EBAY. Sorry Al, couldn't leave that bid for the Z-80 pod at $5.00...

I'm really looking for a 6809 pod (Need to debug some Robotron/Defender
boards one of these days).

In case someone out there buys a Tek 1240/1241 or an earlier HP logic anal,
I do have some extra pods.... I bought the HP pods thinking of Ray,
but the two women in his life will make sure he never unpacks that
stuff again.... ;)

--- Cris

 Cristopher J. Rhea Mayo Foundation
 Research Computing Facility Pavilion 2-25
 crhea@Mayo.EDU Rochester, MN 55905
 Fax: (507) 266-4486 (507) 284-0587