RE: Rare vector finds web page

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 12:07:13 EST

> Define "dedicated," then.
>
> To me, "dedicated" means a unique cabinet -- i.e. no other
> cabinet made is like it.

I define dedicated as "came in a cabinet from the factory". So a
factory built Black Window is "dedicated", even though it's just a
factory-applied conversion kit for Gravitar.

> Let me re-word what I previously wrote to say that if you find
> a marquee, CP, and bezel, and put it in any old convert-a-cab, it will
> be cosmetically indistinguishable (from the outside) from any other
> Zektor.
>
> Thus, I don't consider there to have been any dedicated
> Zektors.

Hmmmmm... I kinda see your point, but I'm not real comfortable with the
definition. Was Tac/Scan ever in anything but a converta-cab? If not
there's no dedicated Tac/Scans?

-Clay