Rare vector finds web page

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 16:51:48 EST

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a web page. On the web page will be a section of
stories documenting some of the rare arcade game discoveries of the past few
years. A good number of these are vector. Obviously one of the entries is
going to be Zektor, but there are a few others that have happened in the last
few years. Can anyone help me recall some of them (and who found them?).

Sundance - David Whitman?

Tempest serial #1?

Lunar Battle?

Any others? (Cosmic Chasm, Aztarac, ???)

Thanks!

PS. I'm also interested in any other past holy grails which have been found
(including raster ones).

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL